A data & research platform built by financial professionals.
For financial professionals.
ETF Action was designed around a singular vision: To simplify and expand investment research using ETFs.
To keep up with today's markets, you need a platform that's fast, reliable, and intuitive to use. One that has all the data you need in one place. That goes wherever you do.
We built ETF Action to be that solution—the one we wished we had. Learn how our powerful platform can work for you.
Fast, reliable, and intuitive tools.
Your home base for ETF research.
Analyze and compare 2,000+ ETFs and 20,000+ individual stocks across thousands of metrics, including performance, composition, fundamentals, technicals and more.
Leverage expert insights.
Keep up with trends and spot new opportunities with our market analyses, ETF Playbooks, ETF All-Stars® Select Lists, and more.
Build and track your unique strategies.
Create, monitor, and manage your own model portfolios. Or explore ETF Action's Active Index Model (AIM) Portfolio series.
Discover the ETF Action platform for yourself. Sign up for your free, 2-week trial today.
In The News
- Retail sales unexpectedly rise 0.7% in August vs. expected decline of 0.8% - CNBC
- No Chinese Stock Left Among Global Top 10 as Tencent Slides - Bloomberg
- Demand for Natural Gas Will Keep Prices High. What Investors Need to Know. - Barron's
- Detroit's Hopes to Be Valued More Like Tesla Hit Roadblocks - WSJ
In The News
- Mortage demand from homebuyers jumps to highest level since April, after new listings rise all summer - CNBC
- ETF Industry Risks Losing Key Tax Edge as Democrat Whets Knife - Bloomberg
- Electronic Arts and 2 Other Videogame Stocks to Buy Ahead of the Holiday Season - Barron's
- Macau Casinos' Uncommon Prosperity Is at Risk - WSJ