Markets Through the Lens of ETFs™
Data Analytics | Research | Model Portfolios
ETF Action is an independent technology and research firm focused on helping investment professionals build better portfolios, create engaging experiences with their clients, and navigate the vast ETF landscape. We’re unlocking the numerous ways ETFs can be used to meet specific investment needs via three guiding principles:
The ETF Action platform is your home base for ETF data and analytics. Centered around our ETF Terminal, we aggregate thousands of data points for users to search, select, compare, and create models of ETFs based on their own portfolio objectives and market assumptions.
In addition to providing robust institutional level data and interactive tools, the ETF Action platform provides guided research in the form of:
- Daily macroeconomic updates
- Connecting company news & earnings to ETFs
- Market segment playbooks
- Interactive video tutorials
- Select idea lists
ETF Action Active Index Model (AIM) Portfolios are designed to illustrate specific ways ETFs can be used to build diversified portfolios. Users can then copy, edit, and analyze them at an aggregated and individual holdings level.
- U.S. Sector & Industry AIM Portfolio
- U.S. Factor AIM Portfolio
- International Region & Country AIM Portfolio
- International Factor AIM Portfolio
- Global Thematic AIM Portfolio
Don’t take our word for it, sign up for free today. You’ll get access to the ETF Action platform and a two-week trial to premium products and services.
This Week In ETFs
This Week In ETFs: Week Of Jan. 11, 2021
- Cannabis ETFs gain, while silver miners fall.
- Emerging markets see large inflows; Invesco fund completes massive "heartbeat trade"
- Clean tech fund PBW strikes new all-time high... after 13 years
- Notable launches, closures, filings and more!
In The News
Daily review of stock specific news including ETFs w/ greatest exposure, curated links and look at performance results for the previous trading session.
- JPMorgan beats profit estimates on better-than-expected credit, trading revenue - CNBC
- Wheat Jumps as Top Shipper Russia Surprises With Export Tax Hike - Bloomberg
- ARK's Cathie Wood Is Launching a Space ETF. The Sector Is Soaring. - Barron's
- The Pet Store Still Has Room for Thoughtful Bulls - WSJ