A data & research platform built by financial professionals.
For financial professionals.
ETF Action was designed around a singular vision: To simplify and expand investment research using ETFs.
To keep up with today's markets, you need a platform that's fast, reliable, and intuitive to use. One that has all the data you need in one place. That goes wherever you do.
We built ETF Action to be that solution—the one we wished we had. Learn how our powerful platform can work for you.
Fast, reliable, and intuitive tools.
Your home base for ETF research.
Analyze and compare 2,000+ ETFs and 20,000+ individual stocks across thousands of metrics, including performance, composition, fundamentals, technicals and more.
Leverage expert insights.
Keep up with trends and spot new opportunities with our market analyses, ETF Playbooks, ETF All-Stars® Select Lists, and more.
Build and track your unique strategies.
Create, monitor, and manage your own model portfolios. Or explore ETF Action's Active Index Model (AIM) Portfolio series.
Discover the ETF Action platform for yourself. Sign up for your free, 2-week trial today.
In The News
Daily review of stock specific news including ETFs w/ greatest exposure, curated links and look at performance results for the previous trading session.
- Commodities price surge raises fear of 'overshoot' - Financial Times
- Traders Plowed Billions Into Electric-Car Stocks Before the Slump - Bloomberg
- The Nasdaq 100 Entered a Correction. Why It Could Keep Falling. - Barron's
- Cathie Wood's ARK Investment Faces Reckoning as Tech Trade Stalls - WSJ
This Week In ETFs
This Week In ETFs
Week of Mar. 1-5, 2021
- Performance: Fossil fuel ETFs, such as MLP funds, rose the most this week; while several thematic ETFs notched big declines.
- Flows: Core, low-cost emerging markets funds saw the highest inflows this week, while tech stocks, gold, and bonds saw the biggest outflows.
- Fast Fact: The worst performing thematic ETF over the past five years is the ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (MJ)--but there's a catch.
- Filings & Launches: The week's launches include the resurrected BUZ & the first nontransparent active ETF using the Blue Tractor model.