A data & research platform built by financial professionals.
For financial professionals.
ETF Action was designed around a singular vision: To simplify and expand investment research using ETFs.
To keep up with today's markets, you need a platform that's fast, reliable, and intuitive to use. One that has all the data you need in one place. That goes wherever you do.
We built ETF Action to be that solution—the one we wished we had. Learn how our powerful platform can work for you.
Fast, reliable, and intuitive tools.
Your home base for ETF research.
Analyze and compare 2,000+ ETFs and 20,000+ individual stocks across thousands of metrics, including performance, composition, fundamentals, technicals and more.
Leverage expert insights.
Keep up with trends and spot new opportunities with our market analyses, ETF Playbooks, ETF All-Stars® Select Lists, and more.
Build and track your unique strategies.
Create, monitor, and manage your own model portfolios. Or explore ETF Action's Active Index Model (AIM) Portfolio series.
Discover the ETF Action platform for yourself. Sign up for your free, 2-week trial today.
In The News
- Halfway through earnings season, the 'peak everything' story may need to be put on hold - CNBC
- Inmarsat Challenges Musk and OneWeb With New Satellite Network - Bloomberg
- Robinhood Valued at $32 Billion With Unorthodox IPO. It Begins Trading on Thursday. - Barron's
- Time to Roll the Dice on Facebook - WSJ
In The News
- Apple, Alphabet and Microsoft rake in $57bn of quarterly profits - Financial Times
- Visa Card Spending Buoyed by Return of Travel, Crypto Frenzy, Stimulus Checks - Bloomberg
- The Stock Market Is Ridiculously Expensive. The Average Stock Isn't. - Barron's
- GE and Raytheon Aren't Yet Flying on All Engines - WSJ