A data & research platform built by financial professionals.
For financial professionals.
ETF Action was designed around a singular vision: To simplify and expand investment research using ETFs.
To keep up with today's markets, you need a platform that's fast, reliable, and intuitive to use. One that has all the data you need in one place. That goes wherever you do.
We built ETF Action to be that solution—the one we wished we had. Learn how our powerful platform can work for you.
Fast, reliable, and intuitive tools.
Your home base for ETF research.
Analyze and compare 2,000+ ETFs and 20,000+ individual stocks across thousands of metrics, including performance, composition, fundamentals, technicals and more.
Leverage expert insights.
Keep up with trends and spot new opportunities with our market analyses, ETF Playbooks, ETF All-Stars® Select Lists, and more.
Build and track your unique strategies.
Create, monitor, and manage your own model portfolios. Or explore ETF Action's Active Index Model (AIM) Portfolio series.
Discover the ETF Action platform for yourself. Sign up for your free, 2-week trial today.
In The News
- Apple has lost $229 billion in market cap since its September high--here's what's next - CNBC
- The Quest to Make Composting as Simple as Trash Collection - Bloomberg
- China's Big Tech Still Faces Challenges. Where to Look in Asia Instead. - Barron's
- Bank of America Stands Out From the Pack - WSJ
In The News
- Wells Fargo profit jumps nearly 60% in the quarter, revenue tops expectations - CNBC
- Fund Managers Brace for Correction as Greenwash Rules Go Global - Bloomberg
- Climate Change Is at a "Tipping Point" -- and It Couldn't Come at a Worse Time - Barron's
- Think You Can Predict Inflation? Think Again - WSJ